Please feel free to contact us through this website and send us an e-mail with your thoughts and comments on our web site or to request more information. Please note that e-mail communication on the Internet may not be secure. Transmitting an e-mail or request for information does not create an attorney-client relationship and you should not send to us, via e-mail, any information or facts relating to your legal problem or question without contacting us first. If you do send information about your legal problem, please be brief. If you are not a client of the Poster Law Firm, PLLC, your e-mail may not be privileged or confidential. If you are a client, remember that e-mail may not be secure. There is a risk that your communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiving your attorney-client or work product privileges that may attach to your communication.
All data, software, documentation, and information in the Poster Law Firm's Web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC, its affiliates, agents, and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, noninfringement, merchantability, or fitness of any information contained on this site. This site is for information porposes only.
SITE USE AGREEMENT
This is a legal and binding contract between you and the Poster Law Firm, PLLC. By using this site by browsing, accessing, or downloading, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, or are legally unable to agree to these terms, then you may not use this site.
1. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC is comprised of a(n) attorney(s) licensed in the state(s) of Arizona and in Arizona federal court. Its principal office is located in Phoenix, Arizona. By accessing this site, you agree that the use of this site is in Maricopa County, Arizona, and you agree to venue in Maricopa County, Arizona.
2. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC is providing the contents of this site for informational purposes only. The material presented on this site is not legal advice, and you cannot rely on it as legal advice. By accessing this site, you are not creating an attorney-client relationship with the Poster Law Firm, PLLC.
3. The information presented on this site is general only, and you should not act on this information without consulting with a licensed attorney for advice specific to you and in your jurisdiction.
4. You use this site at your own risk, both to you and your equipment.
5. The materials presented on this site were accurate at the time they were written. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the information or for any omissions or other errors in the content as not all information was written by members or employees of the Poster Law Firm, PLLC. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC does not take responsibility for any information contained in other websites or external links to other information.
6. This site contains materials, individually and compiled, and proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, video, graphics, and software that are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and international laws and treaties and or the State of Arizona. By accessing, viewing, downloading, or copying the material, you do not acquire any ownership interest or rights to any material, whether copyrighted or not. The material presented on this site is for your personal use only and not for commercial purposes. You may not publish, copy, transmit, modify, link, create derivative works, or in any other way use, display, or exploit the contents of this site in whole or in part without the express written permission of the Poster Law Firm, PLLC. In the event you are granted written permission to copy, transmit, publish, link to any materials, you may not make any changes or deletions and you must attribute to the Poster Law Firm, PLLC as the source of the material. You are prohibited from deep-linking into the site without attribution.
7. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC assumes no responsibility and shall not be responsible for or liable for any damages to, or viruses, malware, spyware, bots, cookies, or other electronic data that may be stored on or infect your computer or other property as a result of your access to this site or your accessing, downloading, or copying of any materials.
8. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC has not reviewed, and assumes no responsibility to review, any of the sites linked to this site. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC is not responsible for the contents of any other site linked to this site. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC has not authorized any third party to act as its agent or bind it in any other manner unless specifically authorized to do so and in writing.
9. Any communication or material you send to the Poster Law Firm, PLLC by electronic mail, fax, or otherwise is and will be treated as not confidential and not proprietary.
10. By accessing this site, your computer may leave and or acquire certain electronic information. Any such information collected probably does not identify you. The Poster Law Firm, PLLC accumulates this information for its use in developing this site and for informational and or marketing purposes. This information may be provided to others for certain and or limited use, but it is not sold to others for any purpose.
11. You may not alter or modify any terms and or conditions of this Agreement without the express written consent of the Poster Law Firm, PLLC. Any attempt or claim to do so by you is rejected and is void.
12. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Poster Law Firm, PLLC and you with respect to the subject matter herein and this site, and replaces all previous written or oral agreements whether express or implied. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona without regards to its conflict of laws rules. No waiver by the Poster Law Firm, PLLC of any breach or default of this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.